If you ever wonder what it means to be a PM360 ELITE (Exceptional Leaders, Innovators, Transformers, and Entrepreneurs), then I have one word for you: Best. Don’t worry about the acronym (though it is cool if you can remember that as well). These people are simply the best. They are the best at launching products, starting companies, mining and understanding data, cultivating new talent, navigating the digital world, mentoring the next-generation, developing groundbreaking strategies, building technological achievements, growing revenue, coming up with envy-inducing creative, and leading—and transforming—companies. They are just the best the industry has the offer.
That is why we couldn’t be more thrilled to share the winners of our 5th Annual ELITE Awards. And that starts with the person who stands out the most out of all of this year’s winners—our Uber ELITE David Spetzler, MS, MBA, PhD, President and Chief Scientific Officer of Caris Life Sciences. As a leading innovator in molecular science, David is helping to develop proprietary advanced technologies to fulfill the promise of personalized treatment for those with cancer.
As the keynote speaker at this year’s ELITE Awards Event, you can hear more about how David is advancing personalized cancer medicine on Tuesday, July 16th at Manhattan’s 230 FIFTH. But you can also enjoy the company of all our other winners on a rooftop overlooking the NYC skyline. To find out why you won’t want to miss the chance to meet these ELITE people, read all about them on the following pages.
The ELITE Awards honors people in the following 17 categories:
- Creative Directors: Marketers known for their daring creative and jealousy-inducing campaigns.
- Data Miners: Individuals who specialize in analytics and can turn hordes of numbers and research into actionable insight.
- Digital Crusaders: Those who advance digital channel applications or platforms to transform marketing and/or company operations.
- Disrupters: Fearless individuals who disrupt the status quo to revolutionize the industry.
- Entrepreneurs: Visionary risk-takers who develop new companies to answer unmet needs.
- Launch Experts: Marketers with significant success in bringing a new drug to market or in revitalizing markets for an older drug.
- Leaders of the Future: Up-and-comers who display the characteristics of an emerging leader.
- Marketing Teams: Teams that have achieved great marketing success together as a group.
- Master Educators: People who revolutionize the way patients/doctors learn and absorb information.
- Mentors: The role models others aspire to emulate.
- Patient Advocates: Those who make sure patients’ voices are heard and needs are met.
- PR Gurus: Communication experts who are masters at spreading news and good publicity.
- Sales MVPs: Company sales leaders who do an outstanding job of building revenue and nurturing company growth.
- Strategists: People with a sixth sense for what works—and the ability to predict what the industry needs to do to remain relevant.
- Talent Acquisition Leaders: The industry’s top job recruiters and HR executives.
- Tech-know Geeks: Innovators who spearhead technological breakthroughs that reshape the industry.
- Transformational Leaders: People who change the way companies operate.
The 2019 ELITE Winners are: