MarketMatch for Advertisers
Jennifer Werther, Chief Strategy Officer
Healthcare marketers are burdened by the vast complexities inherent in planning and activating data-driven campaigns, like orchestrating data deliveries and coordinating vendor list matches. MarketMatch for Advertisers, which DeepIntent launched in September 2019, removes these complexities by centralizing and connecting all campaign activities within a single platform. Its applications—MarketMatch Planner and the MarketMatch DSP—work in harmony so marketers can quickly and easily create strategic audiences, address them immediately, and measure and optimize campaigns in-flight. The capabilities for MarketMatch for Advertisers include:
- 95%+ NPI match in <10 seconds: It is the only programmatic healthcare solution with a bespoke, built-in identity solution that matches NPI (national provider ID) to digital IDs (cookies, device IDs) and offline clinical, behavioral, and contextual data in real-time with such speed and success. Typical industry norms average three to seven business days to match a list, and match rates range between 30% to 70%.
- Exploratory access to 1.6M+ verified and addressable HCPs: Users can segment audiences and profile NPI lists based on 1.6M+ verified HCP profiles, comprised of 110K+ diagnostic and procedure codes, prescribing behavior for 80K+ drugs, 500+ provider specialties, and more.
- Dynamic forecasts and immediate 1:1 activation: As selections are made, MarketMatch Planner provides real-time match rates and delivery forecasts so marketers can gauge performance potential before sending segments to the MarketMatch DSP for immediate, 1:1 activation.
- Provider/physician-level (NPI-level) measurement: Provider-level performance visibility empowers clients to conduct actionable analytics to inform in-flight campaign optimizations, identify new audience tactics, and uncover insights that can be applied beyond the media buy.
- Efficient and comprehensive campaign management: Marketers can build segments, configure a campaign, and go live in just five minutes. This process usually requires days to weeks of planning, partner communication, and cross-platform coordination.