For Immediate Release
Senior Editor, PM360
PM360’s 2018 December Innovations Issue Open for Submissions
The annual guide to the healthcare industry’s most innovative companies, startups, divisions, products, services, and strategies.
NEW YORK, NY, July, 26 2018: PM360’s annual Innovations Issue, published in December, is the life sciences and healthcare industry’s must-read guide to the latest innovations happening across the industry. Specifically, the issue covers the most innovative companies, startups, divisions, products, services, and strategies from the past year. Established seven years ago, PM360 was the first industry publication to devote an issue to showcasing the most innovative and exciting advancements from around pharma, medical device, biotech, and the various companies that serve those industries.
“Innovation is necessary for success, and we want to make sure our readers are aware of the many new developments in our industry that can help them do their jobs even better,” says Anna Stashower, CEO and Publisher of PM360. “This preeminent guide has become a go-to resource for pharma and medical device marketers as they use it to find new potential partners and services that can help their companies.”
Submissions cost $195 per entry, but every fourth submission is free. There is no limit on the number of submissions that a company can make.
Submissions must fit into one of six categories:
- Companies (any company is eligible to enter, but they must detail what they have done over the past year that makes them truly innovative)
- Startups (a startup is defined by a new company formed within the last 5 years, but they will be evaluated on their most recent work)
- Divisions (any offshoot or part of a company that was developed within the last 16 months to solve a particular problem or challenge the industry is facing)
- Products (new software, apps, drug delivery devices, or anything else designed within the last year to help advance the life sciences industry or help those within the industry to be more successful)
- Services (new offerings from companies developed within the last year that makes the jobs of those in the life sciences easier)
- Strategies (never-before-tried approaches that are changing how the industry operates)
Submissions must be made by Friday, October 19, 2018. To learn more about the submission criteria and to submit your innovations, go to: www.pm360online.com/innovations-issue-2018.
For more information, contact Andrew Matthius, Senior Editor, PM360, at 646-300-8113 or email@example.com.
PM360 is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 is the only journal that focuses on delivering the full spectrum of practical information necessary for product managers and pharmaceutical marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated healthcare environment.
The journal’s targeted and insightful editorial focuses on issues that directly impact critical decision making, including: Planning and implementation of cutting edge strategies, trends, the latest technological advances, branding/marketing, advertising/promotion, patient/professional education, sales, market research, PR, and leadership. Additionally, the “360” in the title signifies the span of this critical, how-to info with personal and career insights for an enjoyable and thought-provoking read.
By providing the full circle of enriching content, PM360 is truly an indispensable tool for busy and productive marketing professionals to stay at the top of their game.