JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Critical Alert Systems, a leading provider of nurse call solutions for hospitals and health systems, today announced that six hospitals in Prime Healthcare have selected its nurse call system to help improve clinical workflow and patient-to-caregiver communications. Prime Healthcare, based in Ontario, CA, is one of the nation’s largest, for-profit hospital systems, operating 45 hospitals in 14 states.
“Critical Alert’s implementation team, training, and support staff did a great job,” said Tommy Parks, Facilities Director at Pampa Regional Medical Center. “In addition to expertly overseeing a smooth installation, their effective communication with our staff during the process gave us a comfort level and head start before our formal training even started.”
Six Prime Healthcare Hospitals Select Critical Alert Nurse Call System
- Encino Hospital Medical Center in Encino, CA: 150-bed, state-of-the art hospital with 330 physicians and 520 employees, recognized among the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for patient safety according to Healthgrades
- Harlingen Medical Center in Harlingen, TX: 112-bed, Level IV Trauma Designated hospital offering key services such as bariatric, cardiology, emergency, gastroenterology, obstetric and gynecology, and orthopedic care.
- Knapp Medical Center in Weslaco, TX: 227-bed, not-for-profit, acute care hospital with more than 200 physicians serving on the Knapp Medical Staff.
- Pampa Regional Medical Center in Pampa, TX: 115-bed, not-for-profit, acute-care community hospital with more than 275 staff members and A-rated for patient safety by The Leapfrog Group.
- Paradise Valley Hospital in National City, CA: 291-bed, 300+ physician, acute care hospital features the San Diego Spine & Joint Center, comprehensive inpatient and outpatient surgical services and five-star rated in the treatment of heart attacks, according to Healthgrades.
- St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center in Reno, NV: 380-bed, acute care and general medical/surgical hospital with a complete range of services and an A-rating from The Leapfrog Group for patient safety
Native Integration Eliminates Middleware, Reduces TCO
Critical Alert’s Nurse Call System features native integrations with industry leading wireless clinical communications devices, smart phones, Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), beds, ADT, staffing, and patient engagement platforms. This important functionality is native within the application, streamlining clinical communications between patient and staff, lowering instances of unnecessary clinical interruptions, while providing more robust and flexible clinical workflow capabilities.
Comprehensive, Real-Time Data Reporting
Critical Alert’s Nurse Call Reporting Package empowers administrative and performance improvement processes by offering a complete picture of nursing operations, caregiver workflow, rounding compliance, staff performance and patient satisfaction. Using native integrations with healthcare technologies eliminates the data silos associated with middleware, centralizing strategic decision-making and management.
About Prime Healthcare
Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system operating 45 hospitals in 14 states. It is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers with nearly 43,000 employees and physicians dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare. Fifteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are not-for-profit members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity.
About Critical Alert Systems
Critical Alert Systems offers the most advanced, easy-to-use, reliable and secure Nurse Call solution on the market. The company’s portfolio of software, hardware products and integrated partner offerings help hospitals drive down costs while improving their quality of care. Our focus on clinical productivity, innovative use of technology and patient safety leads to quieter, more efficient units, improved outcomes for patients and better utilization of nursing resources. For more information, visit: www.nursecall.com. Follow Critical Alert on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Critical Alert is a trademark of Critical Alert Systems. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Critical Alert Media Contact TopSpin Communications Joe Waldygo P: 480-363-8774 E: firstname.lastname@example.org