LAS VEGAS, Oct. 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — In 2012, the global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market was worth around USD 11.62 billion and is predicted to reach around USD 15.11 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.39% during the projected period. Autoimmune disease is a hyperactive immune response of the body against the tissues and cells normally existing in the body. This disease occurs when one’s immune system attacks body cells which are working normally due to the abnormalities. The immune system mis-functioning is an outcome of the recognition failure to immune tissues, organs, and cells and developing autoantibodies aiming these cells. This disease is generally caused by environmental, genetic, or infectious factors. The occurrence of autoimmune disorder is increasing. National Institute of Health revealed that around 50 million autoimmune disease patients are in America. This disease is expected to be among the top 10 death cause in adult females under the 65 of age, which is the second uppermost source of chronic diseases. Some of the common types of autoimmune disease are rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, inflammatory bowel disease, and with growing incidence of autoimmune diseases, the treatment demand is also increasing.
The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is anticipated to demonstrate lucrative growth while maintaining a significant compound annual growth rate over the projected period of 2012 to 2022. Growing incidence of autoimmune diseases along with rising awareness among people and rising laboratories automation contributing to the diagnosis of numerous diagnostic tests concurrently to produce error-free and rapid results are the factors driving the growth of the global market. Additionally, technological innovations like the development of new biomarkers like Humira and Enbrel, and handy diagnostic PoC equipment are anticipated to boost the market growth further in the coming years. Though, factors like insufficient funding in emerging countries, elevated cost concerned with the treatment of this disease and non-accessibility of the treatment in emerging countries combined with the appearance of optional technologies are the major restraining factors for the global market for autoimmune disease diagnostics.
Get sample of this report: http://www.crystalmarketresearch.com/report-sample/HC10282
Major Market Players
- Siemens Healthineers
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics
- SQI Diagnostics
- AESKU.Diagnostics GmbH & Co. KG
- EUROIMMUN AG
- INOVA Diagnostics Inc.
- bioMerieux SA
- Crescendo Bioscience Inc.
- Hemagen Diagnostics Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
According to the product type, the market is classified as; Apheresis machine and Disposable Apheresis kits. On the basis of the procedure, the global market industry is divided into; Plasmapheresis, Plateletpheresis, LDL-apheresis, Leukapheresis, Erythrocytapheresis, Photopheresis and Other Equipment. By application, the market is split as; Hematology, Renal Diseases, Neurology and Other Applications. Depending on the technology used, the market is split into; Centrifugation and Membrane Separation. Geographically, the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is segmented into regions which are; Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, UK and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific), North America (the United States, Mexico and Canada) and Rest of the World (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates and Others).
Key findings of the autoimmune disease diagnostics market
- Some of the common types of autoimmune disease are systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Growing awareness levels amongst people regarding autoimmune disorders, automation, and advanced laboratory techniques are the factors fueling the growth of the market while sluggish turnaround time of diagnostic test results for autoimmune disease and high rate of false affirmative test results are the restraints for market growth.
- The North American region was the major market during 2015. Elevated market infiltration rate of technologically innovative products and amplified laboratory automation rate are the driving factors for its large market share.
- Key players of this industry are Siemens Healthineers, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott Laboratories and Quest Diagnostics. The key market strategy followed by the major players to strengthen their market position is merger and acquisition.
The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is segmented as follows :
- Systemic Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics
– Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
– Other Systemic Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics
- Localized Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics
– Type 1 Diabetes
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
– Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
– Other Localized Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics
Crystal Market Research is a U.S. based market research and business intelligence company. Crystal offers one stop solution for market research, business intelligence, and consulting services to help clients make more informed decisions. It provides both syndicated as well as customized research studies for its customers spread across the globe. The company offers market intelligence reports across a broad range of industries including healthcare, chemicals & materials, technology, automotive, and energy.