Drug Coverage in Today’s Payer Landscape
Navigating the Complexities of Reimbursement
The reimbursement landscape has evolved rapidly over the last five years. Pharma’s brand, market access, and sales teams must maintain a thorough understanding of what’s changed, why, and how it affects their overall payer strategy.
Join Amplity’s Market Access team in this on-demand webinar to learn the latest strategy and tactics when effectively communicating with payers to achieve meaningful awareness and adoption.
Highlights of this session include:
- The impact of vertical integration on pharmaceuticals
- Navigating the current payer landscape to achieve optimal access
- When does rebate contracting make sense
By participating in this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the latest developments surrounding marketplace consolidation
- Better assess current strategies and how they align to the market today
- Evaluate alternatives to ensure effective product coverage discussions
Bruce Valentine has over 20 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with various senior sales and market access positions at both large pharma and biotech. He is an established market access leader, having managed both national and regional accounts in the US, including CVS/Aetna/Zinc, United/Optum, and Kaiser. Bruce helped to successfully launch 14 products across 8 disease states under both pharmacy and medical benefits.
Tomas Andrade has two decades of experience in account management, trade relations, contract negotiations, and specialty pharmacy. After working in trade relations at 2 of the top 3 pharmacy benefit managers, Tom can offer Amplity clients a unique perspective to the rebate negotiations’ process. Tom’s portfolio management includes national and regional accounts, including Express Scripts/Cigna/Ascent, Prime Therapeutics, and Humana.