Dublin, March 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, 10th Edition” report to their offering.
The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, represents the 10th edition of this comprehensive look at the IVD industry. At 1,600 pages report provides market size estimates and projections for the entirety of the clinical diagnostics testing market. It also profiles hundreds of competitors, notes significant acquisitions and other deals, discusses trends and breaks out regional and country markets.
The report provides market size and forecasts to 2021 for defined segments of the IVD market and various sub-segments, including:
- Molecular Assays (Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Inherited Diseases, Oncology, Pharmacodiagnostics, Tissue Typing, Prenatal)
- Clinical Chemistry (General Chemistries, Workstations, Analyzers Blood Gases, Urinalysis, Critical Care)
- Point-of-Care (POC), (Professional and Self-Testing, Glucose Testing, Pregnancy Tests, drugs of abuse, HIV, H. pylori, Other, OTC/Self Total, Professional POC, Cardiac Markers, Drugs of Abuse, HbA1c, Pregnancy, Other)
- Microbiology and Virology by Test Type (Immunoassays, ID/AST, Infectious Diseases – DNA; ID/AST: Panels and Reagents, automated; Panels and Reagents, manual; Blood Culture; Chromogenic Media; Rapid Micro; Supplies)
- Blood Banking (Grouping, Immunoassay Screens, NAT Screens)
- Tissue-Based Testing – Histology and Cytology (Pap, ISH, IHC, HPV)
- Microbiology Immunoassay Testing (Hepatitis, HIV, STDs, TORCH, Respiratory, Sepsis, Parasitology, Mycology, Others)
- Molecular Tests in Infectious Diseases (HAI, HIV, Hepatitis, GC/Chlamydia, Respiratory, Organism ID, Mycobacteria, TB, Others
- Non-Infectious Disease Immunoassay Sales by Analyte Type (Cardiac markers, Tumor markers, Diabetes/HbA1c, Autoimmune, Allergy, Thyroid, Proteins, Anemia, Fertility, Therapeutic drugs, Tox/Drugs of abuse, Vitamin D)
- Coagulation Tests (Lab-Based, POC, Genetic Markers)
No other report provides similar understanding of the world diagnostics market. For each of the listed segments, 2016 market size, 2021 projection and compound annual growth rate is provided, as well as significant companies in the market and product innovations. The market data is put into a context with real-world industry and medical practice trends.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mf27ss/the_worldwide
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Related Topics: Healthcare Services, Oncology Drugs , In Vitro Diagnostics, Point-of-Care Diagnostics