Dublin, Nov. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Vaccine Adjuvants Market Size And Forecast By Type, By Application, And Trend Analysis, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global vaccine adjuvants market is expected to reach USD 758.8 million by 2025
The significance of adjuvant research in the development of vaccines has increased gradually due to inadequate immunogenicity of innovative vaccine antigens. In addition, the growing focus on long-lasting immunization effect against existing and emerging diseases is expected to boost the demand for vaccine adjuvants.
Furthermore, rising prevalence of cervical cancer is anticipated to boost the market. According to NCBI, around 15,000 females die every year due to cervical cancer. There are certain companies developing vaccine adjuvants for this type of cancer in order to enhance the efficacy, such as AS04 adjuvant-adsorbed (human papillomavirus vaccine) by GSK, which boosts the immune response for a longer duration.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Particulate product type dominated the market in 2016 due to greater efficiency of vaccines, presence of wide range of products, easier availability, and improved safety
- Pathogen is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 11.9% due to the availability of naturally occurring pathogens used as adjuvants
- Among the route of administration, intramuscular held the largest market share in 2016 due to the high immune specificity of vaccines
- Infectious disease segment dominated the market in 2016 by application, due to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases such as hepatitis A, B, C, influenza, meningitis, and others
- Cancer is expected to be the fastest growing application segment because of the rising prevalence of cancer and growing R&D activities to treat various types of cancer
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period with a significant CAGR from 2017 to 2025 due to the presence of huge target population and rise in disposable income
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Vaccine Adjuvants Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
Chapter 4 Vaccine Adjuvants Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Vaccine Adjuvants Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Vaccine Adjuvants Market: Administration Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Vaccine Adjuvants Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, By Administration, Type & Application
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- SPI Pharma
- Avanti Polar Lipids
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qftxk/vaccine_adjuvants
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Vaccines