Sure, your day job may be in life sciences marketing, but do you have a secret (or even not so secret) talent you would love to show off? Can you belt out a tune? Shred on a guitar? Perform mind-bending illusions? Make people burst out laughing? Are you a dancer? A ventriloquist? A contortionist? Plate-spinner? Juggler?
Any and all talents are welcome in PM360’s first-ever Pharma’s Got Talent. All you need to do is submit a video of your talent and we will announce the finalists live at a virtual event on Wednesday, August 11. Then, during the event, the audience will vote on the best finalist in order to determine the winner.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to the National Patient Advocate Foundation.
So, if you are sick of just singing in the shower and want the chance to show the entire industry what you can do, then here is everything you need to know.
Deadline: June 4 at 11:59 PM
Entry Fee: $75 per entry
Eligibility: Entries are open to any talent. However, anyone who sends in an audition tape must work within the life sciences industry or at an agency, vendor, or other partner company that serves the industry. If you are part of a band or other kind of group, only at least one member must work in the industry.
Audition Video: Record a video that showcases your talent. Please keep videos to a maximum of 3 minutes. PM360 accepts most major video codecs, but for best results we recommend using H.264. Other codecs that will work: MP4, MOV, and AVI. For frame rate, please use 24, 25, or 30 FPS (Constant). We recommend sending in an 1080p HD video if you are able, but we will also accept 720p HD video (both at 16:9 aspect ratio). For full video specifications, please download this PDF.
Submitting the Video: The audition video can be submitted in one of three ways:
1. Include a Vimeo link to the video in the entry form below in the “Audition Video Vimeo Link” field. Make sure the settings of the video allow it to be downloaded. This can be found in Settings, under General, where there is an option to click, “People can download this video.”
2. Upload the video file in entry form below. The entry form only accepts files up to 50 MB. If your file is larger, then see option 3.
3. Upload the video to our ftp server. Before doing this, first complete the entry form below. Wait for your confirmation email to get your Entry ID. Then go to the ftp server and create a folder that includes the Entry ID and your name. For example, “Entry 12345 – John Smith.” The information for the ftp server is:
- Shoot your video in a well-lit setting
- Do not use any auto-tune apps if you are a singer
- You can use a backing track as long as your voice can clearly be heard
- Once again, please keep videos to a maximum length of 3 minutes
- Make sure to check your video before submitting to ensure the audio and picture quality are both clear
Questions: If you have any questions or issues with the submission process, please reach out to Kayla Walsh at 646-300-8114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.