Crossix maximizes media and marketing effectiveness through robust data analytics. Its clients include all of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, CPG and OTC brands, hospital providers, and their media agencies. Founded in 2005, the company experienced its most considerable growth the past year. Over 70% of pharma companies who use health-based metrics for their digital campaigns use Crossix’s measurement platform, DIFA, to measure and optimize their marketing efforts. This growth in market share comes from two things: Crossix’s constant quest for innovation and its talented team.
- Initially a digital measurement platform for direct-to-consumer (DTC) campaigns, DIFA has expanded to help marketers also measure and optimize DTC websites and healthcare professional marketing and websites. Additionally, Crossix has recently integrated its TV measurement analytics into DIFA, so marketers can have access to timely and accurate insights through the always-on platform.
- Crossix SafeMine™ technology connects the industry’s most comprehensive set of health and non-health data, covering more than 300 million lives in the United States. Crossix’s advancements in data and analytics have provided a way for marketers to measure the true impact of their marketing efforts.
- Crossix fosters an environment in which open communication is valued and knowledge is constantly being shared. The company structure allows for anyone at any level to contribute to the company’s progress. There are many ways to get involved, including joining (or creating) a task force around a pressing industry issue, presenting interesting findings to the entire company through frequent lunch-and-learns, or participating in company-sponsored career development workshops.
- The employee-run Culture Club plans events throughout the year, including happy hours, movie nights, wellness initiatives, and volunteer opportunities.
- Crossix has been heavily involved with Montefiore Medical Center, where employees have volunteered for Valentine’s Day makeovers, patient holiday parties, and more.
- Crossix team members also partner with the AHRC to help adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities develop social skills and make new friends. Every other Tuesday, a group of AHRC members visits the office to participate in fun activities with the team.
- Every year, Crossix donates and participates in both the Wall Street Run for American Heart Association and the AIDS Walk, as well as organizes coat and clothing drives for those in need.