LEO Pharma helps people achieve healthy skin. By offering care solutions to patients in more than 130 countries globally, LEO Pharma A/S* supports people in managing their skin conditions. Founded in 1908 and owned by the LEO Foundation, the healthcare company headquartered in Denmark has devoted decades of research and development to delivering products and solutions to people with skin conditions. In 2017, LEO Pharma A/S employed around 5,200 people worldwide and had sales of 1.4 billion euros.
- LEO Pharma A/S brings together medical professionals, anthropologists, digital experts, and visionaries under The Innovation Lab. This unique and diverse group uses data analytics and insight capabilities to develop e-Health solutions that support positive lifestyle choices. LEO also established an innovation hub in the heart of Boston’s biotech cluster—the LEO Science & Tech Hub, a unique R&D model dedicated to transforming early-stage innovations and technologies into solutions that will help improve the quality of life for people with skin diseases.
- LEO Pharma A/S recently began its Phase III clinical study with tralokinumab, an investigational, fully humanized monoclonal antibody for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis—one of the most common chronic, inflammatory skin diseases—and enrolled its first adolescent patient in the study. Tralokinumab is not currently licensed in any country for any indication.
- LEO is proud to offer diverse training and challenging leadership programs for its associates. Individuals can shape their career and fulfil their potential—collectively forming a passionate and talented workforce prepared for the challenges ahead.
- Leaders actively support continuous development by ensuring all employees are engaged in the annual Personal Development Dialogue to discuss competency development needs in relation to short-term tasks and assignments, as well as fulfilling long-term career aspirations.
- LEO Pharma A/S is committed to protecting the environment. By 2020, the company aims to have no waste to landfill by requiring that 97% of generated waste be recycled.
- This year, LEO Pharma A/S partnered with Technical University of Denmark’s Department of Chemistry providing chemistry students a unique opportunity to experience an ongoing research project with LEO Pharma scientists.
*LEO Pharma A/S and its affiliates (LEO Pharma Inc.)