NANTES, France, March 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OSE Immunotherapeutics (ISIN: FR0012127173) (Mnémo:OSE), today announced it will be featured as a presenting company at the H. C. Wainwright Annual Global Life Sciences Conference. The conference is being held on April 8-10 at the Le Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Dominique Costantini, CEO of OSE Immunotherapeutics, will provide an overview of the Company's business during the live presentation and will be available to participate in one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered to attend the conference.
If you are an institutional investor, and would like to attend the Company’s presentation, please click on the following link (www.hcwevents.com) to register for the conference. Once your registration is confirmed, you will be prompted to log into the conference website to request a one-on-one meeting with the Company.
|Event:||H. C. Wainwright Annual Global Life Sciences Conference|
|Date:||Tuesday, April 10, 2018|
|Time:||4:15 - 4:40 PM CET|
|Location:||Salon Atlantique-Meridional (2nd Floor); Le Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel in Monte Carlo, Monaco|
The presentation will be webcast live. To access the webcast, please visit www.hcwevents.com.
The webcast replay will remain available for 90 days following the live presentation.
ABOUT OSE IMMUNOTHERAPEUTICS
Our ambition is to become a world leader in activation and regulation immunotherapies:
OSE Immunotherapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative immunotherapies for immune activation and regulation in the fields of immuno-oncology, autoimmune diseases and transplantation. The company has several scientific and technological platforms: neoepitopes, agonist or antagonist monoclonal antibodies, ideally positioned to fight cancer and autoimmune diseases. Its first-in-class clinical portfolio offers a diversified risk profile.
- Tedopi®, 10 combined neo-epitopes to induce a specific T lymphocyte activation. Phase III trial in advanced NSCLC: after temporary pause of new patient accrual end of June 2017, new recruitment strategy in December 2017, following the recommendation of the trial’s Independent Data Monitoring Committee, to focus the trial on patients who failed a previous treatment with a PD-1/PD-L1 immune checkpoint inhibitor. In Q1 2018, after approvals from the competent authorities, resume of patient accrual in the US and in Europe, and initiation of the trial in Israel.
Phase II with Tedopi® in combination with an immune checkpoint inhibitor planned in advanced pancreatic cancer, in collaboration with GERCOR, a cooperative group of clinical research.
- OSE-172, new generation checkpoint inhibitor targeting myeloid cells via the SIRP-α receptor - In preclinical development for several cancer models. Clinical program planned end of 2018.
- OSE-703, cytotoxic monoclonal antibody against the alpha chain of IL-7R - Under a research collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York.
In auto-immune diseases and transplantation:
- FR104, CD28-antagonist in immunotherapy - Phase 1 trial completed – For the treatment of autoimmune diseases and for use with transplantation - Licensed to Janssen Biotech Inc. to pursue clinical development.
- OSE-127, interleukin receptor-7 antagonist - In preclinical development for inflammatory bowel diseases and other autoimmune diseases. Clinical phase planned end of 2018. License option agreement with Servier for the development and commercialization.
The portfolio’s blockbuster potential gives OSE Immunotherapeutics the ability to enter global agreements at different stages of development with major pharmaceutical players.
Immunotherapy is a highly promising and growing market. By 2023, cancer Immunotherapy could represent nearly 60% of treatments compared to less than 3% of treatments currently*. The projected market is estimated to be at $67 billion in 2018**. There are more than 80 autoimmune diseases that represent a significant market including major players in the pharmaceutical industry with sales towards $10 billion for the main products. The medical need is largely unmet and requires the provision of new innovative products involved in the regulation of the immune system.
*Citi Research Equity
Click and follow us on Twitter and Linkedln
+33 143 297 857
French Media: FP2COM
+33 607 768 283
|U.S. Media: LifeSci Public Relations|
Matt Middleman, M.D.
+1 646 627 8384
U.S. and European Investors
+41 79 367 6254
This press release contains express or implied information and statements that might be deemed forward-looking information and statements in respect of OSE Immunotherapeutics. They do not constitute historical facts. These information and statements include financial projections that are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by OSE Immunotherapeutics’ management in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate.
These forward-looking statements include statements typically using conditional and containing verbs such as “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “target”, “plan”, or “estimate”, their declensions and conjugations and words of similar import.
Although the OSE Immunotherapeutics management believes that the forward-looking statements and information are reasonable, the OSE Immunotherapeutics’ shareholders and other investors are cautioned that the completion of such expectations is by nature subject to various risks, known or not, and uncertainties which are difficult to predict and generally beyond the control of OSE Immunotherapeutics. These risks could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed in or implied or projected by the forward-looking statements. These risks include those discussed or identified in the public filings made by OSE Immunotherapeutics with the AMF. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance.
This press release includes only summary information and should be read with the OSE Immunotherapeutics Reference Document filed with the AMF on 28 April 2017 under the number R.17-038, including the annual financial report for the fiscal year 2016, available on the OSE Immunotherapeutics’ website.
Other than as required by applicable law, OSE Immunotherapeutics issues this press release at the date hereof and does not undertake any obligation to update or revise the forward-looking information or statements.