LOS ANGELES, CA, July 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES, seeks to enter into a licensing agreement for the exclusive rights to commercialize LADAVRU(TM) (Dronabinol for injection) and an oral formulation of LADAVRU®.
HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES seeks to partner and receive an up-front licensing fee for the exclusive rights to commercialize LADAVRU(TM) (Dronabinol for injection) and an oral formulation of LADAVRU ®, and HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES seeks to receive additional cash payments upon achievement of certain clinical and regulatory milestones. HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES, also seeks a fixed royalty on net sales of LADAVRU.
HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES, is currently responsible for the worldwide clinical development of LADAVRU, and is responsible for any regulatory filings in additional territories. The therapeutic focus of LADAVRU ® is chronic pain, nausea and discomfort associated with chemotherapy and neuropathy. We seek to market to physician audiences with specific non-opioid and certain oncology goals. Once regulatory approval for LADAVRU ® is achieved HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES's sales force will market our product candidate. LADAVRU ® is currently in pre-clinical development.
HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES ® Registered Trademark SERIAL NUMBER '87601475' specifically for conducting early evaluations in the field of new pharmaceuticals; consulting services in the fields of biotechnology, pharmaceutical research and development and genetic science, laboratory testing, diagnostics, and pharmacogenetics; development of pharmaceutical preparations and medicines; laboratory research services relating to pharmaceuticals; pharmaceutical products development; research and development in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields; research and development of pharmaceuticals for the treatment of age- related diseases, cancer, infectious diseases, mental illnesses, neurodegenerative disease;
Our lead drug candidate is LADAVRU ® USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) SERIAL NUMBER '87601498' covering Pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of gastrointestinal and oncological diseases and disorders.
LADAVRU ® a proprietary opioid alternative which is deliverable as an IV injectable, OR solid preparation containing; Citric Acid, Mannitol and Dronabinol, a cannabinoid designated chemically as (6aR-trans)-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6,6,9- trimethyl-3-pentyl-6Hdibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol or a salt thereof in the solid preparation an active ingredient. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients who suffer from rare diseases for which there are limited or no available treatments, with an initial therapeutic focus on chronic pain, nausea and discomfort associated with chemotherapy and neuropathy.
Our Milestones occur as we do the following. We must;
• timely collaborate or in- and out-license opportunities. We intend to collaborate or in- and out-license LADAVRU® to biotechnology or pharmaceutical companies for preclinical and clinical development and commercialization. We may initiate the clinical development of our lead product candidate, LADAVRU® for the treatment of chronic pain, nausea and discomfort associated with chemotherapy and neuropathy;
• seek to obtain regulatory approvals for LADAVRU®
• prepare for the clinical trials and potential commercialization of LADAVRU®
• create manufacturing processes and quantities to prepare for clinical trials and the commercialization of LADAVRU® for any indications for which we receive regulatory approval;
• establish outsourcing of the commercial manufacturing of LADAVRU® for any indications for which we may receive regulatory approval;
• establish an infrastructure for the sales, marketing and distribution of LADAVRU® for any indications for which we may receive regulatory approval;
• continue preclinical development of our product candidate LADAVRU® for the treatment of chronic pain, nausea and discomfort associated with chemotherapy and neuropathy;
• expand our research and development activities and advance the discovery and development programs for other product candidates, including novel combination solutions comprised of our own amplifiers, correctors and potentiators;
• maintain, expand and protect our intellectual property portfolio;
• continue our research and development efforts and seek to discover additional product candidates; and
• add operational, financial and management information systems and personnel, including personnel to support our clinical development and commercialization efforts.
HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES, is currently developing IV and oral formulations of LADAVRU® to treat and chronic pain, nausea and discomfort associated with chemotherapy and neuropathy.
An oral version of LADAVRU® is currently in pre-clinical development.
"We believe LADAVRU (LAWH-DAH-VROO) possesses a strong worldwide market potential.” Cyrus Sajna, Vice President, HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES, Inc.
HOVERINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, is an independent biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes or out-licenses proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of sufferers of cancers and chronic pain, nausea and discomfort associated with chemotherapy many of which have severe or even fatal consequences. For many patients this represents a significant unmet medical need.
Here is a Video Link for LADAVRU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW7Ck-m_P6g
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy shares. Hoverink Biotechnologies, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, is an independent biotech company.
In addition to historical information, this press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, uncertainties related to the offering of the shares. Actual results could differ materially. for more information on Hoverink Biotechnologies, Inc. please visit the company’s web site at http://www.hoverinkbiotech.yolasite.com/ or call the Hoverink Biotechnologies at 866-443-4666 EXT 113
CONTACT: Contact: Hoverink Biotechnologies, Inc. 1801 Century Park East., 24th Floor Los Angeles, California 90067 866-443-4666 EXT 113 firstname.lastname@example.org