INNATE PHARMA CLINICAL DATA FEATURED AS ORAL PRESENTATIONS AT TWO MAJOR UPCOMING ONCOLOGY CONFERENCES
- Late-breaking abstract and oral presentation on clinical and translational biomarker results from the combination of monalizumab and cetuximab in R/M SCCHN at the SITC 2018 Annual Meeting
- Oral presentation of updated data from Phase I of IPH4102 in patients with relapsed/refractory Sézary Syndrome at the ASH 2018 Annual Meeting
Marseille, France, November 2, 2018, 07:00 AM CET
Innate Pharma SA (the "Company" - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 - IPH) today announced that new data from ongoing clinical trials evaluating monalizumab, partnered with AstraZeneca/MedImmune, and first-in-class antibody, IPH4102, will be presented at the SITC 2018 Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., USA, November 7-11, 2018 and at ASH 2018 Annual Meeting in San Diego, USA, December 1-4, 2018, respectively.
- Title: monalizumab in combination with cetuximab in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (R/M SCCHN): clinical and translational biomarker results
- Date and time: November 11, 2018, 9:05 am
- Session: Clinical Trials Session 302
- Presenter: Roger Cohen, Principal Investigator and Prof. of Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Location: 202 AB, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., USA
- Title: IPH4102; an anti-KIR3DL2 monoclonal antibody in refractory Sézary Syndrome: Results from a multicenter phase 1 trial
- Date and time: December 3, 2018, 11:45 am
- Session: 624. Hodgkin Lymphoma and T/NK Cell Lymphoma-Clinical Studies: Immunotherapy and Targeted Strategies.
- Presenter: Martine Bagot, Principal Investigator and Head of the Dermatology Department at the Saint-Louis Hospital, Paris, France
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Room 6F, San Diego, USA
Innate Pharma is also taking part in many other scientific congresses, listed below:
- 13th Annual Meeting of Chinese Society for Immunology, Shanghai, China, from November 7 to November 11, 2018
- PEGS Europe 2018, Lisbon, Portugal, from November 12 to November 16, 2018
- 4th ICI Europe Summit, Berlin, Germany, from November 27 to November 29, 2018
- 3rd International Conference on Innate Lymphoid Cells, Tokyo, Japan, from November 29 to December 1st, 2018
For the full schedule of each event, please visit the "Events" section on Innate Pharma's website.
About Innate Pharma:
Innate Pharma S.A. is a fully integrated oncology-focused biotech company dedicated to improving treatment and clinical outcomes for patients through therapeutic antibodies that harness the immune system to fight cancer.
Innate Pharma's commercial-stage product, Lumoxiti, in-licensed from AstraZeneca, was approved by the FDA in September 2018. Lumoxiti is a first-in class specialty oncology product for hairy cell leukemia (HCL). Innate Pharma's broad pipeline of antibodies includes several first-in-class clinical and preclinical candidates in cancers with high unmet medical need.
Innate Pharma has pioneered the discovery and development of checkpoint inhibitors, with a unique expertise and understanding of Natural Killer cell biology. This innovative approach has resulted in major alliances with leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry including Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi, and a landmark and multi-products partnership with AstraZeneca/MedImmune.
Based in Marseille, France, Innate Pharma is listed on Euronext Paris.
Learn more about Innate Pharma at www.innate-pharma.com.
Information about Innate Pharma shares:
| ISIN code|
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements. Although the company believes its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, these forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. For a discussion of risks and uncertainties which could cause the company's actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, please refer to the Risk Factors ("Facteurs de Risque") section of the Document de Reference prospectus filed with the AMF, which is available on the AMF website (www.amf-france.org) or on Innate Pharma's website.
This press release and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe to shares in Innate Pharma in any country.
For additional information, please contact:
Dr. Markus Metzger / Danielle Spangler /
Tel.: +33 (0)4 30 30 30 30
| International Media |
Consilium Strategic Communications
Mary-Jane Elliott / Jessica Hodgson
Tel.: +44 (0)20 3709 5700
| French Media|
Mob: +33 (0)6 10 54 36 72
 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
 American Society of Hematology