Dublin, Sept. 04, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Indonesia IVD Market Analysis" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Healthcare Delivery System - Key Market Drivers and Challenges Indonesia's in vitro diagnostics market is not without challenges. However, Indonesia's healthcare sector is set to grow rapidly in the next five years through various initiatives by government. The most important initiative is the universal health coverage (UHC) plan, which is locally known as JKN, announced in 2014. Under UHC, the government is targeting to ensure health insurance available for entire population of the country by 2019. UHC implementation is progressing at a fast pace, with investments from both private and public sectors.
Indonesia is the 4th largest country in the world in terms of population after China, India, and USA and an important and prospective market for diagnostics and medical device manufacturers. This report was produced by Malaysia-based analysts and analysts operating in Indonesia. Market analyses in this report cover Indonesian markets for life science and clinical applications of in vitro diagnostics (IVD) technology. Indonesia IVD Market Analysis provides market segmentation, discusses healthcare and regulatory trends, and examines in vitro diagnostics companies participating in Indonesia's market.
Data Points Provided Include the Following:
- Sales of Rapid Tests for Infectious Diseases by Category, Indonesia, 2017-2022 (HIV; STDs; Hepatitis [HBV, HCV, etc.]; Other [includes Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, RSV, Filariasis, etc.]; Rapid Tests-Infectious Diseases, Total)
- Microbiology Sales in Indonesia, 2017-2022 (Rapid Tests-Infectious Diseases; Lab-based Immunoassays - Infectious Diseases; Molecular Diagnostics - Microbiology; Other [includes supplies, reagents, etc.]; Microbiology, Total)
- Hematology Sales by Category, Indonesia, 2017-2022 (Hematology Systems; Hematology POC; Other [Digital imaging, analysis software, etc.]; Hematology, Total)
- Indonesia Clinical Chemistry Market by Category, 2017-2022 (General Chemistry; Blood Gas Analyzers; Critical Care POC; Clinical Chemistry, Total)
- Indonesia POC Market by Category, 2017-2022 (POC-Diabetes; POC-OTC/Self-Testing, Other; POC-OTC/Self Testing, Total; Cardiac Markers; DOA/Toxicology; Other; POC-Professional, Total; POC, Total)
- Indonesia Immunoassay Market (Non-Infectious) by Category, 2017-2022 (Diabetes; Cardiac markers; Other [Cancer Markers, DOA tests; cholesterol, RIAs for thyroid, hormones, endocrine markers, etc.]; Total, Lab-based Immunoassays - Non-Infectious; DOA testing - rapid tests; Cancer markers - Rapid tests; Cardiac markers - Rapid tests; Others [Pregnancy, Cancer markers, etc.]; Total, POC - Immunoassays - Non-Infectious; Total - Immunoassays - Non-Infectious)
- Blood Testing and Typing Sales by Category (ABO Grouping, Immunoassays [ELISA and Rapid Tests], NAT), Indonesia, 2017-2022
- Hemostasis Sales by Category (Lab-based Coagulation Tests, POC Coagulation Tests), Indonesia, 2017-2022
- Histology Sales by Category (Traditional Non-Pap Stains, Pap Tests, HPV, Other [includes ISH, IHC, Digital Imaging, CTC, and Flow Cytometry]), Indonesia, 2017-2022
- Major Diseases and Demand for Lab-based Immunoassay Diagnostics in Indonesia, 2017-2022 (HIV; STDs; Hepatitis [HBV, HCV, etc.]; Other [includes Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, RSV, Filariasis, etc.]; Lab-based Immunoassays - Infectious Diseases, Total)
- Popular Rapid Test Brands and Their Distributors in Indonesia
- STD Test Costs at Selected Clinics and Hospitals in Indonesia
- Total IVD Market in Indonesia by Segment (Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, POC, Immunoassays - Non-Infectious Diseases, Blood Testing and Typing, Urinalysis, Coagulation, Histology, Others [includes Molecular Diagnostics (Non-Infectious), Supplies, Reagents, IT, Imaging, Automation, etc.]), 2017-2022
Indonesia IVD Market Analysis provides the following data on the Indonesian healthcare market:
- Indonesia Healthcare Expenditure, 2000-2014 (Total Health Expenditure as % of GDP, Public Health Expenditure, Private Health Expenditure)
- General and Specialty Hospitals in Indonesia, 2011-2015
- Community Healthcare Centers (CHCs) in Indonesia, 2011-2015
- Distribution of Puskesmas (CHCs) in Indonesia across 34 Provinces
- Selected General and Specialty Hospitals in Indonesia
- Selected Leading Private Hospitals in Indonesia, by Province
- Selected Private Laboratories in Indonesia
- Indonesia Healthcare Spending Compared to Southeast Asia Neighbors (New Zealand, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Vietnam, China, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand)
- Opening an Affiliated Branch Office in Indonesia
- Selecting a Suitable Exclusive Distributor
- Setting up Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Operations; Investing in Local Manufacturing within 3 Years
Via three case studies, business strategies adopted by multinational companies (MNCs) are examined as well.
Also included are other valuable resources regarding the regulation of IVD devices and distribution within the framework of the Indonesian IVD market:
- Selected Foreign Companies and Their Key Distributors in Indonesia
- Classification of Medical Devices in the Indonesian Healthcare Market
- Processes for Distribution License, Company and Product Registrations
- Licenses Required for IVD Distribution in Indonesia
- Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Offices
In the Indonesian healthcare market, rapidly increasing expenditure trends hint at new market opportunities for market players and investors.
Indonesia IVD Market Analysis provides information on the major players in IVD market sub-segments, including:
- Major Players in the Indonesian Hematology Market
- Major Players in the Indonesian Clinical Chemistry Market
- Major Players in the Indonesian Urinalysis Market
- Major Players in the Indonesian Coagulation Market
- Major Players in the Indonesian Histology Market
- Distribution of Blood Centers in Indonesia, by Province
The report provides as well profiles of IVD companies, private labs, and distributors operating in the Indonesian IVD Market.
IVD companies profiled include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arkray Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Critical Diagnostics
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- EKF Diagnostics
- ERBA Diagnostics
- HemoCue AB
- Hologic, Inc.
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Instrumentation Laboratory Company
- Luminex Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Qiagen N.V.
- Radiometer Medical ApS
- Randox Laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tosoh Corporation
- Trinity Biotech
Data is Provided on the Leading Private Labs in Indonesia, which include:
- Laboratorium Klinik Utama Bio Medika
- PT Cito Putra Utama
- PT Kimia Farma Diagnostika
- Laboratorium Klinik Pramita
- PT Prodia Widyahusada Tbk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvn3sj/indonesia_ivd
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Related Topics: In Vitro Diagnostics