Dublin, Sept. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Sterile Injectables Market – Analysis By Molecule Type, Drug Type, Indication, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 6.39 % during 2018 – 2023.
Growth of the global sterile injectables market is primarily driven by increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rapidly increasing ageing population that are highly susceptible to chronic diseases. Moreover, rise in the global healthcare expenditure, changing lifestyle and rising demand for the better quality of life are some of the macro economic factors which impelled the growth of the market.
The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global sterile injectables. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry dynamics for various companies across the globe.
Scope of the Report
Global Market (Actual Period: 2013-2017, Forecast Period: 2018-2023)
- Sterile Injectables Market – Sizing, Growth, Forecast
- Molecule Type – Biologic, Small Molecule
- Drug Type – Monoclonal Antibody, Insulin, Vaccine, Fusion Protein, Immunoglobulin
- Indication (Oncological Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Infectious Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders)
- Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, E-commerce)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4 Sterile Injectables Outlook
5 Global Sterile Injectables: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Sterile Injectables Market – Segment Analysis
7. Global Sterile Injectables Market: Regional Analysis
8. Global Sterile Injectables Market Dynamics
9. Global Sterile Injectables Market Trends
10. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
11. Porter Five Force Analysis
12. SWOT Analysis
13. Company Profiles
- Baxer International
- Glaxo smith kline
- Gilead Sciences
- Merck & Co.
- Astra Zeneca
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss6njk/global_sterile?w=12
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Infusions and Injectables