- This event has passed.
November 12, 2019 - November 15, 2019
TIDES Europe is Europe’s #1 forum for oligonucleotide and peptide leaders to build successful partnerships and accelerate new products to market. Join 400+ scientists and executives at this upcoming meeting, held November 12-15 in Amsterdam, featuring keynote speakers from Ionis, Novo Nordisk A/S, Biogen, University of Queensland, University of Massachusetts Medical School, and more.
New for 2019:
- Expanded mRNA Therapeutic & CRISPR/Cas Content
- New Focus on Delivery of Macromolecular Therapeutics
- Joint Keynote Session for All Attendees to Meet/Share Ideas
- More In-depth Pre-Conference Workshops
- Lower Poster Pricing so You Can Share Your Research
- Expanded Advisory Board of Industry Leaders
- Simplified Registration and Conference Format
Register here using code PM360 to receive 10% off. m