Darn it or DAM-it: Managing Digital Assets in Life Sciences
In the last 5 years alone, $19.2 Billion dollars in fines have been levied by US authorities relating to issues with advertising fraud. Given the current global environment of digital transformation and the increasingly complex nature of regulations, life sciences companies need to be more accountable and coordinated in their market approaches than ever before.
Download Darn It or DAM-IT: Managing Digital Assets in Life Sciences which looks into how life science marketers can manage an ever-complex regulatory landscape. Specifically, this paper delves into how OpenText’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution eliminates the traditional gap between back-office IT and the marketing department.
Among its enabling features, you will learn how:
- DAM fully manages projects from inception to distribution
- High-value digital assets can be secured while allowing partners cloud access
- Quality principles can be implemented across marketing programs
- Content can be distributed to any channel and any device
- Regulated compliance related risks can be mitigated.
Learn more about OpenText in the Life Sciences sector - please visit here.