Dublin, March 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Infectious Disease Drugs: The Chinese Market” report to their offering.
The Chinese Infectious Disease Drugs Market Should Reach $61.7 Billion by 2021, CAGR of 13.9%
The scope of the report includes infectious disease drugs applications, industries, markets and companies in China. The markets for infectious disease drugs are given for the years 2015, 2016 and 2021.
– An overview of the Chinese market for infectious disease drugs.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Discussion of the increasing concern regarding antibiotic-resistant organisms and their sometimes-fatal effects on humans.
– Examination of technological developments, future trends, and emerging opportunities.
– Assessments of the current state of infectious diseases on a global basis, broken down by type of disease (i.e., bacterial, viral, parasitic, and fungal) and appropriate treatments, both current and anticipated, and by geographic region.
– Profiles of major players in the field of infectious disease treatments.
The report covers the Chinese market for both communicable and noncommunicable infectious disease drugs. In this report, communicable infectious diseases only refer to the 39 statutory communicable diseases stated by the National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People’s Republic of China (NHFPC). They include viral hepatitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, syphilis, bacillary/amebic dysentery, gonorrhea, scarlet fever, brucellosis, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), hand-foot-and-mouth disease, infectious diarrhea, influenza, and epidemic parotitis.
In this report, China is referred to as Mainland China. It does not include Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. Mainland China has a total of 31 province-level regions, including 22 provinces, four province-level municipalities (cities) and five province-level autonomous regions. Important geographic markets will be discussed, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong and others.
More than 100 Chinese companies in the infectious disease drug industry are profiled in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
– Largest And Fastest-Growing Markets
– Laws, Regulations And Targets
3: The Chinese Drug Market
– Chinese Drug Market By Sales Channels
– Chinese Drug Market By Drug Type
4: Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Disease
– Most Common 39 Communicable Diseases
– Other Infectious Diseases
5: Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Products
– Top 30 And Top 100 Infectious Disease Drugs In China
6: Chinese Infectious Disease Drugs By Producers
– Chinese Homegrown Drugmakers
– Foreign Drug Markets In The Chinese Market
7: The Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Sales Channels
– Chinese Infectious Disease Drugs Retail Market
– Chinese Hospital Market For Infectious Disease Drugs
8: Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Geography
– Chinese Geography
– Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Geography
– Chinese Infectious Drug Market By Province
9: Industry Structure And Market Strategies
– Drug Wholesalers
– Drug Retailers
– Exclusive Distributors
– End Consumers
10: Company Profiles
– Anhui Biochem United Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Bayer China Ltd.
– Beijing Tong Ren Tang
– Bristol-Myers Squibb (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
– Chiatai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd.
– China Pharmaceutical University Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (Cpu-Pharma)
– Chongqing Kerui Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Chongqing Lummy Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Dawnrays Pharmaceutical (Holdings) Ltd.
– Ebang Pharmaceutical
– Fujian Cosunter Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Furen Huaiqingtang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Gsk China
– Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd.
– Guoda Drugstore
– Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co. Ltd.
– Hunan Qianjin Xiangjiang Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd.
– Hunan Xinhui Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Jiangsu Wuzhong Pharmaceutical Group Corporation
– Kelun Industry Group & Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Luoxin Pharmaceutical
– Msd China
– North China Pharmaceutical Group
– Pfizer China
– Qilu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Qingfeng Pharmaceutical Group
– Reyoung Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Roche China
– Rundu Pharma
– Shandong Lukang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Shandong Runze Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.
– Tungshun Pharmaceutical
– Waterstone Pharmaceuticals
– Yongning Pharma
– Youcare Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd.
– Yung Shin Pharm. Ind. (Kunshan) Co. Ltd.
– Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Zhejiang Medicine Co. Ltd.
– Zhijun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
– Zhuhai United Laboratories Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9pn2z/infectious
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Related Topics: Infectious Diseases Drugs